Become part of the Conductor’s Circle
$8,000+ per annum or $670+ per month
By supporting us as an American member of
our Conductor's Circle you allow us to
- Continue to present World Class concerts around the world
- Continue to run our groundbreaking apprenticeship programme
- Continue to support our musicians
- Continue to develop our education work with young talents across the UK
In thanks for your support we can offer you
- Close involvement in the development of the ensembles
- An invitation to the annual Circle Dinner in the UK, hosted by Sir John Eliot and Lady Gardiner
- The opportunity to join musicians and other supporters for dinner
- Invitations to selected rehearsals for each concert
- An invitation to an annual US reception hosted by Sir John Eliot Gardiner
- Personalized assistance with US concert tickets
- Priority booking for all US concerts promoted by Monteverdi Choir and Orchestra Ltd
- Invitations to join us at Monteverdi pre- and post-concert receptions
- An invitation to join us at the annual American Friends of Monteverdi reception
- Acknowledgement as a member of the Conductor’s Circle in the program of every concert promoted by MCO Ltd
- Acknowledgement of your support on our website, if you wish
- Advance information about all our concert engagements and CD releases
- Regular American Friends of Monteverdi e-newsletters
- Invitation to a selected open rehearsal
By joining us you can become involved with the Monteverdi ensembles at many levels and in different ways according to your own musical interests. You will be able to build up an individual relationship with us, getting to know the performers and members of the Monteverdi management team as well as other supporters, and will become part of a national society with a common passion.
If you want to become a member of the Conductor’s Circle you can join online with credit or debit card, or by post, sending a cheque made payable to the American Friends of the Monteverdi Choir and Orchestra to Level 9, 25 Cabot Square, Canary Wharf, London E14 4QA.
We hope to welcome you to the American Friends of Monteverdi soon.
If you have any questions, contact our Development Manager
for more information.
Become an American Friend